Buzzard Point, the final jewel in the riverfront crown, would be nothing without the vision and experience of our development partners working in close collaboration with the Capitol Riverfront BID.
1. Capital City Real Estate 88 V St SW
2. RiverPoint Partners 2100 2nd Street SW
3. Akridge 100 V Street SW
4. MRP Realty 1800 Half Street SW
5. Steuart Investment Company S Capitol Street SW
6. Douglas Development 1900 Half Street SW
7. Audi Field 100 Potomac Ave SW
Capitol Riverfront Bid
The Capitol Riverfront BID provides place management services that assist in creating a neighborhood that is clean, accessible, unique, friendly, and vibrant. The BID actively collaborates and forms partnerships to achieve the vision for the Capitol Riverfront neighborhood, and supports the development of the neighborhood as a new downtown and residential community on the banks of the Anacostia River in Washington, D.C.
Capital City Real Estate
Brand new waterfront condominiums—Pre-sales early 2019 and delivery late 2019.
- 110 Residential One and Two Bedroom Condominiums
- Nearly All Units with Balconies and Water Views
- Spectacular Roof Deck with Grills, Fire Pits, and Water Views
- Secluded Site Overlooking National Waterfront Park
Akridge, Jefferson Apartment Group, Orr Partners, Western Development
- Panoramic views of the waterfront on 3 sides
- Top of the line apartment living with lifestyle amenities including a rooftop pool, courtyard green spaces, several lounge areas, fitness center, and more
- 60,000 of on-site retail including shops, waterfront dining, and a food hall